catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3) - Abbi Glines “I admired her. Then I got a taste and I was sunk. She’s everything I want to be.”

There’s not much to say about this. Except that I completely love this book.
A great ending in an awesome series. And I know we’ll get to see more of them on Woods and Grant’s books… but I’m going to miss Blair and Rush.

description

So this is the final book of Rush’s and Blaire’s story. Engaged and soon to be parents they know this time is for good. There will be no more running away, no more problems between them. They’ll soon be a family and this time is forever.

description

But Rush’s family doesn’t know boundaries and they keep demanding Rush's attention to solve their problems. Especially now that Nan’s (aka Holy Queen of Bitches) real father is on the picture and things aren’t pretty.
So when Rush is once again put in the difficult position of having to take care of his sister and at the same time taking care of Blaire during her pregnancy, things start to get rough again.

description

Blair loves Rush beyond limit and she knows that he loves her the same way. But somehow there’s always something in way and for the first time Blaire want her and their baby to be put in first place.
She wants their happy ending, but she knows that she can’t have one while she keeps being pushed to second place, or at least while she feels that way. So she has to decide if she is going to live the fairytale or is sometimes love is nothing but a tale.

description

I’m not going to lie: As much as I love this new, romantic and caveman protective Rush, I kind of miss the old bad boy Rush. Luckily there were some really steamy moments where he was back.
I liked Blaire more than in the previous ones and we were able to see a badass Blaire façade that was AWESOME. When she threatened to shoot Rush in the hospital, so he shut up, was so EPIC.
I loved to see a little more of Woods and Della and a sneak peak of Grant’s story. I can’t wait to read the next books on their series.
Well, this was a great book and I loved to see their HEA. Half of the book was like a giant epilogue and I loved it.

Definitely a series that I’ll re-read countless times. ;)