catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Unbeautifully - Madeline Sheehan “Sometimes, love is unconventional and it breaks all the rules and blurs all the lines and basks in its glory.”

Unconventional is exactly what this story is, but no less beautiful.
Danny is the 18 years old daughter of Deuce, the president of the MC. Ripper is the 32 years old man who works as a sergeant for her father, belongs to the brotherhood of the MC and has a body full of scars and a deformed face from when he was tortured by Frankie several years ago.
He knows he can’t have her, she is the president’s daughter, extremely beautiful and everything he believes not deserve. But for some reason she likes him and he can’t help liking her back.

“Man like me got no business with a girl like you. You’re nothin’ but fuckin’ beauty and I’m a whole lot of fuckin’ ugly who’s already halfway to hell.”

“You may not be beautiful the way you were before,” I whispered, cupping his ruined cheek. “But you’re still beautiful. To me.”

As the time passes their affection only grows bigger until the point that they are irremediably in love with each other and can’t stop being together.

“Erik Jacobs had finally fallen for a woman. And he’d fallen motherfucking fast and hard.”

But Deuce is going through a really bad phase with Eva, after everything that happened with Frankie and Ripper doesn't want to tell her about his relationship with his daughter afraid of his reactions and the consequences that it could bring to the MC. And Danny wants to tell because she’s sick of having to hide their romance.
So, during three years and a lot of drama after (like usual, so) we got to know their love story. And it’s a damn good one.

description

Thankfully, this book is not so angsty as the previous one, which believe me, makes it better!
We get to see a lot of Deuce and Eva (there’s several chapters under their POV’s) and how they got through everything after Frankie completely messed up their lives. They had hell throw at them but they got through everything in one piece and still in love.
All the secondary characters are here again and I’ve got to say that Kami and Cox alone, almost make this book worthy. They bring the fun factor to the top.
The raw emotion, the cursing, the alpha-males, the dangerous environment are all here too and nothing in that department changed.
Basically… a great series. ;)

“All scars tell a story, beautiful girl,” he said…
“And mine,” he said softly, grabbing my hand, trailing my palm across his cheek and then his chest. “Tell the story of how I found you.”