catarina

Too many books, too little time.
The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) - Jessica Sorensen I must say I really loved this book. It deserve, without a doubt, the all five stars!

It's a heartbreaking story about the capacity to love and trust someone when you've lost all ability to trust a long time ago.
I loved every moment of this book and especially the evolution of the relationship between Callie and Kayden. The secondary characters are great and I really liked the friendship between Callie and Seth and Kayden and Luke and the dynamic of all four of them together.

Callie and Kayden became, almost immediately, part of my "Top 5 of Best Book Characters Ever". (Yes,I'm a happy child sometimes!)
I must confess I've cried in the end. That cliffhanger that made me curse the author for hours and curse the amount of time that will take for the second book to arrive.

I became a fan of Jessica Sorensen since I've read the story of Ella and Micha which I really like... but somehow I found this one much, much better.
It's definitely worth the reading :)