catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Wait for You  -  Jennifer L. Armentrout, J. Lynn I already liked Jennifer Armentrout since I read the Lux Series, (I'm a sucker for Daemon Black. What can a girl do?) but I became completely her fan when I read this one.

It's not an original story. Like many New Adult books, the story goes around a broken girl with a traumatic event in her past, a sexy playboy who completely falls in love with her and become the perfect bachelor and the developing of the relationship with lots of drama in the middle. It's one of those books that it's not about the story or the ending, it's about the journey. But the journey is completely worthy. This is a very well written book and kept me stuck since the beginning, I just couldn't put it down!

Cameron was great. It's sweet, understanding, funny and yes, sexy as hell! Almost as good as Daemon Black. Almost!! Even when I didn't liked his actions I could understand where they came from.
I really liked Avery too. She's sweet, caring and even when her decisions made me wanna slap her, I still liked her and understand why she acted that way.
I also loved the secondary characters. They made the story way more light and funnier. Ollie was definitely my favorite, he was funny as hell.

Anyway, was a great book with a very pleasing end and that is definitely reading-worthy.
And now I'll go read the other books by Jennifer because she totally got with this one. :)