catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Effortless (Thoughtless, #2) - S.C. Stephens First I have to say that I liked this book way more than the first, they all did some growing up which make them more appealing than in Thoughtless.

Everyone knows that trust is the most fundamental thing in a relationship, it can't go further or evolve if you don't trust the person you're in the relationship with. And considering the way Kiera and Kellan relationship had started it's easy to understand that trust it's a thing that wont come easy for them.

This book, more than a (extremely sexy, I must say...) romance it's a quest for trust where they're trying to find out if they can make it work. It's really great to see how their relationship evolves, how their love grows and how they struggle to be close each other and try really hard to trust unconditionally.

The background characters also do some evolving, there's a lot of great surprises, new people, old people who will come back and all of them will have a very important place in the life and relationship of Kiera and Kellan.
And I've got to say that Griffin is probably my favorite character! This isn't suppose to be a fun book and somehow he make it hilarious. I found myself laughing out loud alone, with people around me definitely thinking I'm crazy every time he appeared in the book. And he really got me in the end with is reaction towards a certain scene.

And the end... makes the whole book worthy. If you like reading Thoughtless, you will definitely love this.

And now all I can do is wait for the third book (the first two chapters are already available for download and free) and dream with a Kellan Kyle in my life!!