catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Vain - Fisher Amelie I hesitated a lot before reading this book. Somehow a story about a girl who claims being a bitch left me suspicious and there's something about he cover that doesn't do it for me. Well, I couldn't be more wrong.

This book is really good. No... this book is great!
This story was at the same time heartbreaking and full of hope. Heartbreaking because no one should be aloud to live like that and yet, full of hope because they find happiness in the simple fact that they are alive and have someone who cares about them.
Sometimes we can learn more from those who have nothing that from those who were given everything.

Sophie and Ian story was extremely sweet. They found each other in the most improbable place on earth and they both understand each other so well, because in the end they were more alike than what they think at first. The evolution of their romance was one of the greatest parts of the book.

The end, although bittersweet I've cried so much when Karina died!! , was exactly what I hoped for. So, it was all worth it!

One of the bests books I read in a while! :)