catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Tasting Never (Never Say Never, #1) - C.M. Stunich I really don't know where to start with this book. Probably that I was expecting more after all I've read about it. It just didn't work out great for me.

One thing I did like in this book was that Never and Ty were both broken. And they know it quite well and have no problem in admit it. They also know that every f***ed up thing they do is a direct result from what happen in their past. I liked do see how they slowly start getting better with the help from each other. It was sweet to watch. ;)

The problem was that I couldn't feel a real connection between those two until almost the end. Their love /friendship /whichever didn't felt real to me. There was something lacking.
The secondary characters (that in my opinion, have a very important place in the reality of the story) simply didn't exist. Yes, there was Lacey, but besides being a lesbian she almost didn't had personality. She could have used a little more development. And more appearance.

And about 40% of the book it became so boring... until about 80%. I almost gave up reading it.
Thankfully, when it got close to the end it turned out better. In fact... it turned out really good.
And the very good final part it's the only thing that is making think about reading the next one.
Well... most probably will! :)