catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Losing It - Cora Carmack This book was as sweet as it was fun.
I hesitate for a while before reading it, because I a little of a cover fanatic and I really don’t like the cover. I don’t know how, I just don’t.
But I’m really glad I finally got over it because this book is really good.

Bliss is the queen of the ridiculously bad excuses, sarcastic and a really fun girl with one problem: she’s 22 years old, about to graduate from college and still a virgin.
She decides to fix that with an one night stand and that’s when she meets Garrick, one really hot British guy that have an undeniable force of attraction with her and whom she goes home with.
The problem? When the time comes she can’t do it and give him an excuse (and she is master of the really bad ones!) and leave him naked in her bed.
The BIG problem? Next day she finds out that he’s her theater teacher.

They are still completely attracted to each other so pretending ignorance it’s not going to be easy!
The evolution of this story was really great and I liked the way how they dealt with every obstacle that was put in their way. The book was very fun, the secondary characters are great (my heart twitched a little for Cade) and give us a good laugh.
It’s one of those romances that is perfect to read between books that leave us with tears and angst in maximum state.
Go read it and enjoy! :D