catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Never Too Far - Abbi Glines I spent half of my night awake, not being able to put down this book and go to sleep.
I must say I enjoyed the first one more. There was something about this that... just wasn't the same.
Don't get me wrong, I really liked this book, but there's a bit too much of drama scenes in this book and somehow they all end getting solved trough sex.

Anyway, I would liked to had seen more responsibility from Rush's side and more of the independent Blaire from the first book.
But Rush was extremely sweet (and sexy!!) with all situation and eventually he came to his senses and got it together.
And Bethy and Woods must be the best friends ever. Their support was unconditional and anyone would be extremely lucky in having friends like them.
The ending was really sweet! :)

The worst part? This book REALLY needed an epilogue.
Something that had shown us how they were after the baby was born and the pregnancy mind-blowing sex end. And that had shown us their life after they actually got married, with kids and their relation with his family, especially Nan.
The end, even sweet, felt very, very incomplete.

Four Stars, but mainly because I liked to see the ending to their story and that those two actually made it :)