catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Real (Real, Raw & Ripped, #1) - Katy Evans Before you all start reading this book or this review, I must advise you:
description

This is the story of Remington Riptide Tate and Brooke.
Remy is an underground fighter, the most popular one and a sexy-as-all-hell-playboy. Brooke is an ex-athlete who suffered an injury and had to change her whole life and give up on her dream of taking part of the Olympic Team. So she graduates from college, doing rehab for athletes who also suffered injuries and she helps them getting back on the business.
They meet in a fight and immediately got attracted to each other so Remy does what a normal person do in this circumstances… hiring her to work with him and do the fight circuit with his team, obviously!
They know at first sight that they will not be able to maintain a strictly professional relationship and neither of them really cares about that, but Remy’s got issues and he only wants Brooke after she really knows him so he communicates trough songs and he want to take things slow.

"And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
And sooner or later it's over
I just don't wanna miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am"

But she doesn’t want to take it slow, so basically half of the book is an extreme sexual tension that will make you want to punch the nearest wall. Basically, Brooke spends a lot of time doing pretty much this:
description

But when it actually happens… get ready people because is HOT, HOT, HOT! Remy is alpha-male to the core! And also really sweet and willing to do anything for her. A perfect book-boyfriend, so.

description

After there’s a lot of drama, a lot of sex, fights and action until the end of the book and is damn well good.
Thus… if you are into books with extremely sexy alpha males, very steamy scenes with cute romance thrown into the middle, you‘re going to love this.
It’s great! :)