catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Up to Me (The Bad Boys, #2) - M. Leighton I loved this book! As much as the first one.
It was great to see more of Cash that is probably the holy-mighty-of-all-sexy-bad-boys. And better than that… This time we have a holy trinity of bad boys. Three of them and all very hot: Cash, his best friend Gavin and one expected surprise that Cash’s dad send to help them. And I mean… really unexpected! And you will love them all!

description

This book is a roller-coaster of events. Kidnappings, assassins, ex-mercenaries, Russian mob, chasings… you have it all!
And the steamy scenes are even steamier in this one… which is saying a lot!
I liked Olivia more this time and Marissa surprise us in a good way. If you liked the first one, you will love this as well.
This book also has more romance and that’s just one more reason to love Cash. Like we needed one!

“Can’t you understand that I don’t want to live without you? That I can’t live without you? What the hell would I do if something happened to you? I couldn’t let you come here with her by yourself. I couldn’t take the risk. I’ll never take the risk if the risk is losing you. Never.”

And then the epilogue came and I’ve stayed like this… again!

Go read it now. Of you go! :)