catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1) - Abbi Glines Abbi Glines did it again. Another great book!
When I started reading these series, although I liked Woods (especially because he was very good to Blaire), Rush was without a second doubt my favorite. Well, after reading this book… Rush is still my favorite (there’s something about the bad boys!), but Woods came pretty damn close.

Woods want the life he was raised to have and take over his rightful place in his dad’s business. But in order to be allowed to do that his dad tells him he have to marry Angelina, have the perfect contractual marriage that benefits both families and keep the family name. And for a while he believes that’s exactly what he should do. Until he met Della.
Della has a very traumatic past, a lot of issues and is discovering the world, something that she was never able to do. She and Woods have an one night stand, but a few months after they meet again when she starts working in his country club.
After that he starts to questioning everything about his life and she starts to wonder if running away and don’t let anybody get to close is really the right choice.

description

Well, let’s get serious. First thing: Woods. You really pissed me off first, but damn you’re sweet!

description

His relationship with Della his so sweet. You will want to laugh, cry, sigh and cheer for them at all the times!

"In my search to find myself, I’d found so much more. I knew now why I wanted to live. I understood love. I had found it."

Second: Braden (Della’s best friend) has a really weird name for a girl but is a f***ing great best friend.
Third: Wood’s parents are assholes.
Fourth: Rush and Blaire!! Why did we saw SO LITTLE of them??? This really disappointed me.
Fifth: Cliff-Hanger. Not a particularly painful one, but still, a cliff-hanger.

So basically now I am dying for the next one. The usual.
Go read it and enjoy. Go! ;)