catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Strings - Kendall Grey If you’re going to read this book prepare yourselves for extremely explicit content.

Well, I advised you. The author advised you. If you have some kind of problem with very dirty language, even dirtier sex scenes and in overall, if you’re sensitive with these types of subjects, go away, this book isn’t for you. If you still want to read: Proceed at your own risk.

I can in total honesty say: I never had so much mixed feelings about a book. Never.

So basically the main story is about Letty and Shades. She is a bassist / lead singer of a female rock band and one night she has a crazy one night stand with a guy that she can’t forget. The next day she finds out that he is the new bassist / lead singer of their rival band and that they are booked together for a tour.
And since they can’t stay away from each other, they settle on a no strings attached sexual relationship. Yes, we all know where this is going.

Okay, the story is good. In fact, the story is really good. But for several times I became so overwhelmed (not always in a good way) with the content that the story went for second plan.
There was moments that made me want to slap the characters, there was sweet moments, some disturbingly sweet moments, some really funny moments, some sexy ones and others that made me go like this:

description

description

There was moments were I truly couldn’t say if I was liking them or if I was completely grossed out. Probably a little of both.
I didn't love it but I also didn't hate it. I had fun reading this and I'm really curious about the next book in the series.
Give it a try! ;)