catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Rock the Heart (Black Falcon, #1) - Michelle A. Valentine This is the story of Lane and Noel. They were each other first and only love and best friends since childhood, until when they’re eighteen, Lana break up with Noel because she’s tired of being put in second place, behind his dreams, that she don’t think he can achieve.
Four years later his dreams came true and he’s the lead singer and front man of the one of the best rock bands in the world, the Black Falcon. She is an intern in a big marketing company that wants to score a deal with the band. So they send her to do the job, with the promise that she will be fired if something goes wrong. But in order for her to get the contract, he demands that she goes in tour with him and his band for two weeks.
So they have to meet again after all this time and soon realize that the feelings that they had once are still there and never disappeared and suddenly all they want is go back in time to a point where they were happy.

description

They try again from the beginning, with no lies and nothing between them. The problem is that Noel is hiding something that could put everything in danger and afraid to lose her again he tries to hide some things in his life from Lane. She knows she will leave him if she finds out and he is decided to not lose her this time. He wants the forever.

description

Okay, this book was good. Not absolutely amazing, but a very good reading anyway.
I can't fully connect with the main characters, especially Lane, first half of the book she is just annoying. Noel was good, although not madly sexy for a rock star.
The secondary characters, however, were really good. I liked Riff and Aubrey a LOT.
There were several moments where it reminded me a lot of [b:The Mighty Storm|15724654|The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)|Samantha Towle|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1345793260s/15724654.jpg|21400430], but TMS was way better.
But anyway, it was a good story with rock stars and I'll never grow tired of rock stars stories! ;)
I will most certainly read the next ones!