catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Undeniable - Madeline Sheehan “I don't remember the day I was born but I remember the day I found out why. His name was Deuce. He was my “why”.
And this is our story.”

This is the story of Deuce and Eva.
Eva is the extremely protected daughter of the president of a Motorcycle Club. She’s not only protected by her father, but also by Crazy Frankie, the boy who was raised as her brother and that is completely obsessed with her.
Deuce 18 years older than she is and is a married man, but he is also drawn to her and can’t avoid falling in love with her too.

“What’s she got that you don’t? Bitch, she’s got me and you never fuckin' did.”

A lot of years pass from their first completely innocent encounter, when she was 5 and he was 23. They share just moments through the years: Some good, some bad and some completely insane but all of them absolutely intense.
In fact, that is precisely what this book is: totally intense and disturbingly amazing.
Full of raw emotion, sex, cursing, pure action and in the middle of all that the author was able to create one great love story.

description

There’s was moments where I hated Deuce, moments where I really liked him. Moments when I just wanted to hug Eva and others when she pissed me off to no limits, moments where I just wanted to throw the tablet through the window. But the fact is I wasn't able to put down this book and read it in hours. Yes, it holds us until the last page and the very good epilogue.
This is a really good book and I definitely will continue reading this series.

He stuck out his hand.
"Name's Deuce sweetheart. My old man here is Reaper. It was nice talkin' with ya." She put her tiny hand in his and he squeezed.
"Eva," She whispered. "That's my name and it was so, so great to meet you too."
He smiled.
She smiled.
The rest is fuckin’ history.