catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Wicked Cravings  (The Phoenix Pack, #2) - Suzanne  Wright Okay, let me just start by saying that usually, when I’m reading series where each book sets on different main characters, the first book are normally my favorite. Probably because they were the first couple of the story and I’ll always look for them in the next books. (Well, I never claimed to be normal.)
In this series that isn’t happening. I can honestly say that I have no idea which book I like the most. I just can say that this was effing good!

description

So this is the story of Dante, the beta of the pack and Jamie, who just joined the Phoenix Pack with her brother.
Jaime belonged to their old pack and always had a thing for Dante. He always made very clear that he wasn’t interested. Until the day that she resolves that is time to give up on him, because let’s be real, there’s just so much indifference a girl can take and he finds out that he really don’t like her indifference.
Both of them with dark pasts, he doesn’t want a relationship because he’s afraid that one day will have to choose between his job and his girl and she doesn’t one no one because of some problems she have with her wolf.

description

This was sooooo good. I loved Dante (really, I think I’m in love with him) and Jamie, not as much as Taryn, but that was a hard level to accomplish, but in her sarcastic way she was very good and with each book I’m finding myself more in love with everyone in this pack. Even Greta.
If I knew wolves stories were so good and steamy I probably had started read them a long time ago!
Go read it now! :P