catarina

Too many books, too little time.
The Forever of Ella and Micha - Jessica Sorensen Rating Clarification: 3.5 Stars

In this second book Ella and Micha are trying to get past their problems while trying to make a long-distance-relationship work.
Micha is having some family issues, he always on the road with the band, misses Ella like crazy and somehow alcohol seems a pretty good way to deal with the problems.
Ella is taking the distance pretty bad and her depressions is worst again, so she’s slowing falling again to the dark place that made her run the first time.
So they find that forever is a really hard thing to achieve and sometimes things are more complicated that they seem in the beginning.

description

I really liked the first book. For real. The premise was great, the main characters were great together, the supporting characters were pretty good.
All of that was again in this book, including the great premise, but somehow was just meh.
Now I feel like I've waited months for nothing, I'm kind of disappointed.
I spent most of the book wanting to pull my own hair and doing something like this:

description

I got a little annoyed with Micha, but Ella took the prize home. Really, she have a great boyfriend, who would do anything for her and knows all her problems and STILL loves her… and all she do is basically wonder if she is going mental one day.
THIS HAPPENS THROUGH THE WHOLE BOOK.
Ella thinks she’s crazy and Micha is too good for her - Ella makes something to send him away - he chases her anyway – he does something stupid
No, really, the WHOLE book. It’s frustrating. Most of the book I just wanted to slap some sense into them.

description
But even with all the craziness and frustration, I liked the book and was nice to see the ending to their story. The ring thing was really sweet.

The epilogue was pretty good... but it should have been way longer.
If you liked the first one, you really should read this. ;)
(But don’t fool yourselves, the first was way better!)