catarina

Too many books, too little time.
From Rags - Suzanne  Wright “Sometimes people who you loved just didn’t love you back, even if they were supposed to.”

I can honestly say that this was probably one of the best books I’ve read lately. It’s sooooo good and you can’t help but be stuck to the story since the first page.

description

Jaxxon and Connor met in foster care when she was 12 and he was 14. Since the beginning Connor was ultra protective of Jaxx and she can’t help have a huge teen crush on him. On the day he celebrates 16 years he has to get out and foster care and start living on his own but before he leaves, he promise Jaxxon that will never lose touch with her and that they will always be close to each other. And she believes because Connor is one of the very few people Jaxxon has in her life.

description

But he doesn’t fulfill his promise: he never came back and she never heard from him again. From that day on, Jaxxon’s life start to go down and she makes a promise: Never let anyone in. It’s the only way to survive.

description

8 years later Connor is a F1 driver extremely famous, Jaxxon works in a bar trying to make the ends meet. One night she is scouted to be the face of a makeup campaign. She becomes a model and starts being recognized and living in a completely different lifestyle that was used to. She and Connor meet again and when he sees her again, we wants her back in his life at all costs and believe me…. This guy don’t know the meaning of the word “no”.
But Jaxxon is still hurt with him and don’t want to let anyone, especially him, in and he is also hurt by his past so he can’t really let her in. But then a stalker comes into her life, things start to change and they find each other in a very confused situation that neither of them knows how to get out.

description

This book has an excellent premise and very well accomplished. The main and supporting characters are great, and the romance and the steam is to die for. I loved every second of it.

I have to give kudos to Suzanne Write for creating the most amazing female heroines ever. Usually when I read a book, my relationship with the girls is a strong fight between liking them and annoying the hell out of me. With the heroines from this author, you can’t help but love them. And not only that, but she also creates the sexiest alpha-males heroes ever, the ones we spent half of the book wondering if we want to slap or undress them. You can’t help but be completely absorbed by the insane chemistry of the couples she create and Connor and Jaxxon were no exception. I can definitely say I’m in love with this author books.

Go read it, now! ;)