catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Come Alive - Karina Halle “You’re my home, Perry. And I will be yours.”

I don’t know how to write this review. Once in a while we stumble on books that are SO GOOD that we have no words to describe it.
Five starts don’t even begin to describe how good this book is, I would give a hundred starts if I could. Damn it, I would give a freaking million stars if GR allowed me!

description

This book takes place in New Orleans, and the EIT team (now with the forced addiction of the douchecanoe!) go check a haunted house that doubled is paranormal activity after the Katrina hurricane.

description

But the haunted house is the least of their problems this time. Not only a plague of Zombie trained killers are invading town, but also new information is being revealed that could change the course of everything.
Dex and Perry finally kind of sorted their relationship out. They know what they feel for each other and no longer are trying to hide it. They’re still problems, they’re still ghosts but they are trying to get past it.

“I want to be with you. Not just as a partner, not just as a friend. I want us to be together, to be one, to be…I don’t know, a fucking couple.”

But when things in NO start to get rough, when new people appear, things start to happen and new (extremely important) information is revealed, everything they did to be in the place that they are could be in danger. They really don’t have a minute to rest. (Damn you for that, Karina Halle!)

description

There are new characters, a whole new level of sexy and romantic, new secrets found (but I still don’t know if I like Maximus!) and a crazy roller-coaster ride of emotions in this book.
And although I miss Perry’s POV, because she’s pretty much awesome, I can’t get tired of Dex mind. If you loved him before this book (and you did, it’s impossible not to) you’re going to fall completely in love with him in this one… yes, even more.

“Baby, I love you, more than ever, more than anything in the fucking world. You are my world. And all I’ve ever wanted is for me to be yours.”

Definitely, best book in the series so far. But I said that about all the others… they just keep on getting better each time.
Karina Halle ruined me for all other books and for all other book-boyfriends in the future, and I couldn't care less about it.

And now, thanks for an amazing buddy read with the awesome girls:
Joana; Ana Rita; Georgia;Debra;
Kristalia; Vilda; Destini and Gabriella.
We'll meet each other again in the next one :)
(If I missing someone forgive me! There were a lot of us!!)