catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Bully (Fall Away, #1) - Penelope Douglas This is how bullies are made.

For years and years Tate and Jared were best friends. They did everything together and were one of the most important people in each other’s lives.
One day, after Jared came back from a vacation, he’s not the same anymore and not only has he pushed Tate out of his life but he also started treating her really bad.
For two years Tate sees her high-school life turning in hell, nobody wants her in their parties, she is the target of mean rumors and mean pranks in a daily basis and has trouble making friends… all because of the guy who used to be everything for her.

description

Sick of all that, she goes to France for a year. There she has a peaceful year with people that like her and doesn’t make her life a living hell.
So when she comes back, she’s not a defenseless girl who goes hide and cry, anymore. This time she’s prepared to fight back… and fight hard.

description

Jared is not used to this new Tate who doesn’t take sh*t from anyone, so when they finally go “eye to eye”… things will get rough!

description

I confess that I only started reading this book because it was free on Amazon and even so I hesitated a little. But I was oh-so-wrong. This is probably one of the best books I’ve read in a while (and I read a lot!).

The story is strong, touching, angsty and… amazing. The characters are awesome… I loved the new Tate and although I wanted to slap Jared from time to time, when I found out why he did that and his attitude towards Tate after, I loved him too (not that I’m defending what he did... he was an asshole and had no excuse for that!). They were so damn cute together.

“Yesterday lasts forever.
Tomorrow comes never.
Until you”

I also loved Madoc but I’ve got to say I didn’t like KC very much… she didn’t seem that much of a friend. I’m sorry, but you just DON’T start going out with guy that made your best friend’s life a living hell. It’s called f***ing LOYALTY!

Okay, to end this because I don’t have time for more: One of those books you really shouldn’t miss :)