catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Lick - Kylie Scott I’ve got to say that this was an excellent reading. But then again, I usually love every book where the hero is a rock-star. Oh musicians, we can’t help loving them!
The good thing about this book is that it was slightly different than your traditional rock star history.
There was not some kind of love at first sight, throw drama in the middle, forget the groupies, I want the forever kind of story. After all, the protagonists started this book… married.

description

Evelyn doesn’t remember a thing about the night of her 21th birthday in Vegas. So when she wakes up married with a strange (but extremely hot) guy, she loses it. So she decides in the moment that they should get an annulment. After all, her goal is to be an architect, not be married at 21.
But when in the same day paparazzi get crazy on her, she realizes that she didn’t married a strange guy: she married David Ferris, lead guitarist of the world famous rock band Stage Dive.
David wasn’t that drunk. He remembers everything and he knows exactly why he ended up married that day.
But when things start to get crazy with the media, the rumors and the aspects of the rock-and-roll celebrity life, he asks Evelyn to go with him for a few days until the news of their wedding get old and they could get an annulment. And alone in a seclude house, they get to know more about each other and Evelyn starts to find out more about that night and they started to realize that maybe there was a reason for them to get married.
Maybe it wasn’t just a drunk decision. And if things are already crazy, from that point on it’s a damn roller-coaster.

description

This was a great book. I love the somewhat original story, loved the characters, David mostly but I also liked Evelyn a lot.
I loved the supportive characters (I really hope next book will be about Mal!!), loved the romance and the steamy scenes and really liked how the story developed through the book.
I was a very good reading and I will definitely follow this series! :)