catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Search Me - Katie Ashley I’m already a fan of this author so I’m probably biased reviewing this book, but I found it a really enjoyable reading. This was a very good reading.

description

This is the story of Lane and Maddox, they know each other since kids since Maddox is a foster son of Lane’s “aunt” and they used to spend summers together.
Lane always had a thing for Maddox, and in the night before him goes to army they get together and everything changes.
They don’t see the other for the next three years, when they meet in Lane’s aunt house and she has a thing for antiques. In one of them they found an old map and in that moment starts a treasure hunt that will change their lives.

description

Half of the time I felt I was in the middle of an Indiana Jones movie, the other half was a really sweet romance (and sexy, don’t you worry!).
The supportive characters were very good and the main ones also: although they pissed me off in one time or another.
It was definitely a very good reading and believe me when I tell you: The sexiest treasure hunt I’ve ever read!