catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2) - Colleen Hoover “I wonder if it's possible for people to fall in love with a person one characteristic at a time, or if you fall for the entire person at once.”

description

Okay, I will not explain the story behind this book because it’s the exactly same one than the first one. If you haven’t read it yet, I advise you to do it faster.
I will only say that this was already an amazing story under Sky’s POV and it was even a greater one under Holder’s. Oh, how I love his mind and the fact that he never actually lose hope.

description

Usually, when I read books under the hero’s POV the girl annoys the hell out of me. I’m happy to say that didn't happen in this one. I liked Sky as much as I in the first book and the connection she and Holder have is one of the amazing things in this book.
How he falls in love with Sky, for the girl she is now, and not because she’s Hope, the girl he searches since he was a kid.

“But I'm not falling in love with her piece by piece anymore. I'm in love with the whole girl. Every single piece of her.”

description

Although this book was sadder than the first with the entire Les story, it was also better and had the addiction of some great characters (Yes, Daniel!! A book about him would be the greatest thing ever!)

I really don't know what to say. I loved it. :D
I couldn’t get enough of Holder’s mind and if I had one complaint, and it’s just one, I wish a longer epilogue. (Both in time and in length.)
If you liked the first, you really can’t miss this one. :)