catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Collide (Collide, #1) - Gail McHugh “Sometimes bad choices bring us to the right people.”

Okay, I was waiting to read this book for months now… I’ve been postponing until the release of the second one, and boy… was I missing out!
If I knew this would be this good I would had started this before, even knowing about the cliffhanger.

description

Emily just moved to NY, to live with her best-friend Olivia and to stay close to her boyfriend, Dillon.
In her first day there and in her new job she meets Gavin and that’s when it all starts. A there-is-now-way-we-can-stop-this kind of attraction is immediately born between them and they can do nothing to stop it.
Unfortunately, right after they find out that Dillon is Gavin friend and they are forced to spend a lot of time together without being able to have anything with the other… which doesn’t help their growing attraction. And as they start to know more about the other, that attraction starts growing into something more and neither of them can ever go back to the beginning.

“I want the late-night drives, the sunset watching, the screaming, the yelling, and the crying. I know I'll definitely want the make-up sex that comes after all of the screaming and crying. I want the good, the bad, and the in-between. All of it is what's going to make us amazing together.”

description

Let me to this by list to be clearer:
1.Gavin is sexy as hell and I’m probably in love with him. I just can picture Henry Cavill as him. I can’t help it. (I usually don’t characterize, but this time was so clear in mind!!)

description

2.Emily, although really pissing me off in several moments (Almost as many as Kiera in Thoughtless… and that’s a hard thing to achieve!), I ended up liking her a lot. I could understand her reasons. It isn’t easy to give up safety.

3.Awesome supportive characters, but especially Olivia. Best friend ever! I loved her.

4.I HATE DILLON and I want to stab him with a fork.

description

5.Pretty frustrating cliff-hanger. But the book is worth the reading nonetheless. It’s sexy, sweet and addictive. Can’t wait to start the next one… in fact: I NEED IT NOW!!!

Their relationship was great to see and despite the HUGE emotional rollercoaster, I found myself falling for them and their love.

“When you want something this badly, you don't just give up. You fight and fight until you absolutely can't fight anymore.”

An amazing book. :)