catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Thief (Love Me With Lies, #3) - Tarryn Fisher Wow, this book felt like the end of a journey. And in a certain way it was: a completely awesome and f***ed up journey.
And I loved every single second of it.

description

Life isn’t always pretty. Sometimes it’s amazing and other times it screws with us and laughs in our face.
Sometimes it takes us on journeys that we never asked or even imagined.
And sometimes life puts someone in our paths, that nothing will ever be able to remove them from there. Sometimes we find someone who becomes our fate.

description

Caleb and Olivia was one of those stories. For years and years, with every obstacle possible thrown in their away they were never able to stay away from the other.
No matter how many times life screwed with them, they would always end up in each other’s path again. There are loves bigger than life itself. There are people who are meant to be.

description

This was not a perfect love story. It was hard, consuming, painful, hurtful and sometimes simply wonderful.
But it was their story. Their love was amazingly beautiful in its own broken way and I feel lucky for having the chance to read their story.

This will definitely become a series that will remain with me for a long time.
Tarryn Fisher, without a doubt, was capable of turning a simple love story into a masterpiece.
I really advise you to read these series. ;)

(And now the important part: Look at that cover. LOOK!! Isn't Caleb hot as hell??)