catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Wethering The Storm (The Storm, #2) - Samantha Towle 5 F*cking amazing storming Stars!!

description

So, this is me in the end of this book (and in the beginning… and some chapters in the middle):

description

Well, Jake it’s on one of the first places of my book-boyfriend list, so I’m probably biased writing this because, well, there’s Jake there so it’s all good to me.
Anyway, in this second installment we have Jake and Tru right after being engaged in the end of the first book and spending a vacation in a almost desert tropical island where everything is perfect.

description

But soon they have to go back to the real world and things are not so perfect there.
Jakes past with drugs and women (especially women!) keeps getting in the way and their trust and communication issues are still there, not helping the case.

To put the cherry on top of the cake Jake says he doesn’t want kids, that he has a asshole of a role-model growing up and would not know how to be one. And Tru…well, she really wants kids so this puts them in a very different place when it comes to their future.

description

But life has its own sick way of twisting all our plans and change everything we once though, so, when life keeps changing everything around them, Jake and Tru must decide if they are in it for the long haul, or if it just too much for them to be able to overcome.

If you loved the first book, you will definitely love this. Is even better than the first (Yes, girls, it IS possible!!)
Tru is still a little annoying but she does a lot of growing up in this book, the supportive characters (especially Stuart!!!) are great as usual. I really can’t wait for Tom’s story.
And Jake… oh, well, Jake…

description

Go read it now, people. What are you waiting for?