catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Shooting Scars - Karina Halle 5 Amazing cherry-blossom stars!!!

description

Okay… I need a minute here!! I need to get myself together in order to write this review.

No, on the other hand I basically just need to say only one thing: THIS WAS AWESOME!!!

description

So, basically after the cliffhanger in the first book (really, don’t keep reading this if you haven’t read the first one yet!!!), Ellie’s gone with Javier in order to save Camden.
But although Javier has is own sick plans and isn’t done with Ellie, Camden is set on finding her and give her the life she deserves, even if it breaks him and until the bitter end.

description

And so stars the most amazing chase ever and the awesomeness with this book. I won’t tell you anything else… because, well, you have to read it, but I can tell you will be stuck to this book until the last page and in the end you’ll be left crying for more.
What can I say? Karina Halle totally did it again. This woman is a writing genius.

My one and only complaint was I needed more Camden and Ellie moments. (Yeah, I’m totally Team Camden if you haven’t got that yet :P )
Other than that… I just have to say that I will now sit in a chair and pout until the third book comes out! :P