catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Origin - Jennifer L. Armentrout 5 completely amazing stars!!

Okay. Let me breathe for a minute.
Or two.
Or twenty.

Damn.

This was SO.DAMN.GOOD!!

And I my nerves almost killed me, and I don’t know how it will possibly go from here, and I’m really afraid of what will happen with the next book because of its title and after that end and that strange “Luxen calling” I think Daemon and Katy will be in opposite sides of the war and yeah… I’m rambling. Sorry. (I’m really not that sorry!)

description

Okay, this picks up right after that horrible CH in the third book, with Katy stuck God knows where with the Deadalus and Daemon turning everything and everyone around trying to save her.
I’m really not telling you everything that happens in this book, because that’s basically impossible. But it’s awesome and it will blow your mind!
Everything will change in this book and you’ll not know who the good guys are anymore. This will get confusing, messy… and you’ll love every second of it.
It’s great to see the old and new awesome characters interaction and Daemon and Katy… well, they are probably one of the greatest book-couples ever.
They’re sweet and it’s impossible not to be completely in love with every scene they have together.

description

I’ve already tell you that I love everything that Jennifer writes… these series are the reason why. I don’t think there are better young adult paranormal books better than these.
Neither YA nor PNR are my all time favorite genres… but somehow this has those two factors together and I just can’t stop loving it. Daemon Black is probably one of my biggest book-crushes. (Fact that should make me ashamed considering that he is a teenager and I should be a wiser adult!)
Now I will grumble and scream with everyone around me every time I remember that I’ll have to wait months and months for the next one. CAN’T FREAKIN’ WAIT!!