catarina

Too many books, too little time.
My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont, #2) - Heidi  McLaughlin 4 Unexpected Stars!

description

In this second installment we have Katelyn and Harrison.
Harrison lives for his music and his son. He never expected to fall in love.
And he especially never expected to fall in love with a woman raising her two twins alone and mourning the loss of her ex-husband.

description

Katelyn can’t deny her feelings for Harrison anymore. But she can’t stop feeling like she’s betraying her husband. Even knowing that he would want her to be happy and move on.
But the most she tries to ignore her feelings and convince herself that he’s just a playboy musician like so many others, the more she knows him, the more she realizes that is not true and her feelings grow even more.
And so this story turned this book in a beautiful journey that teaches us how to mend broken hearts and how to move on after we lost everything.

description

This was a very sweet (and real hot in some moments!) story. I loved Harrison, and I did like Katelyn although she pissed me off in some moments. I understood where she came from, but still, there’s a limit for stubbornness.
The kids in these books are awesome (as all the supportive characters!) but what I really liked the best was the moments where Liam and Josie would show up. They’re still my favorites ones ;)
Anyway, if you haven’t started on this series… start! And if you already started, you’ll want to read this! : )