catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Breaking Nova - Jessica Sorensen 4 Beautifully Broken Stars!!

After a book I’ve read a few days ago that made cry one whole night while reading it, I promised myself I would take an “angst-break”. No more books filled with angst and no more books that would provoke me crying attacks.
Well, obviously I didn’t know that this would be one of those. But what can I say? It was so good that I forgot my own decisions! ;)

description

This is the story of Nova and Quinton. There are both broken by their past.
Nova ex-boyfriend died and Quinton ex-girlfriend and cousin died in a car accident while he was driving and he feels guilty about it.

Nova is trying to move on, to try to be happy and feel alive again.

description

Quinton is trying to forget and just be numb to the outside world. He justs wants to forget everything and one day disappear for good.

description

So when they meet each and feelings that neither of them wants but that can’t also ignore, starts to appear, all they have been trying to do with their lives starts to change.
But dealing with life is hard… and from that day one their lives (and this book)will be a damn roller-coaster of emotions.

description

God, this was emotional, filled with angst, messed with my feelings and I loved every single second of it.
The only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars it’s because there was moments where I found it too much angsty and I really HATE cliffhangers when I have to wait months for the next book.
(I know, unfair… but what can I do?)

I don’t know if I’ve said it before, but no one can master the creation of beautifully broken characters like Jessica Sorensen does.
So if you are into books that will certainly bring you to tears, you have to read this one! : )