catarina

Too many books, too little time.
Cage (Corps Security, #2) - Harper Sloan 4 Sizzling Hot Stars!!

Greg Cage feels the need to protect. That’s why he does what he does and why he always was so close to Iz’s, it is in his nature.
And that’s because he couldn’t protect the only person that mattered, his sisters Grace, which was murdered by her husband that went MIA after that.
The guilt of not being able to save his sisters is consuming him for the past ten years.

description

Then he meets Meli, the first woman who brought him to his knees and he soon finds out that she is as lost as him, for the very same reasons. She lost her sisters too, because of his husband. And she also feels the bear on her shoulders of not have being able to save her.
And in the beginning their grief brings them closer… when they start finding out that have a lot more in common than they initially thought… that could be the reason that will eventually break them apart.

description

This was pretty good. I liked the first one better, but this was also a great reading.
The characters were good, the story was very well written and in some moments it got some tears out of me.
This has a LOT of steam (really, so HOT!) and has a lot of romance. So if you like this type of books you can’t miss it ;)
My only complaint is the overuse of curse words and “trash talk”. Believe, I have the mouth of a little pirate and curse all the time. And my friends and I do “trash talk” all the time. It is one of our favorite past-times. But there is a moment where it starts to become slightly uncomfortable and that was what happened for me in this book.
Other than that… go read it! You know you want to ;)